We are committed to securing the mining network for years to come.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Use of Cookie & Usage Data
Usage & Collection of Data
Big Sky Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain the Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services
– To provide customer care and support
Use & Protection of Personal Information
In order to protect your information security, we strive to take all reasonable security measures to protect your information. You always retain the right to withhold personal information from us, with the understanding that your experience of our website may be affected.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
– First Name, Middle Name and Last Name
– Email Address
– Phone Number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
– Cookies and Usage Data